|Entry Permit Residence (Family Visa – Wife & Children)-Dubai|
How can I apply for family visa in Dubai?
Entry (Residence) Permit for Family of Expatriate• Passport Copy (colour) of Wife and children.• One Photo with white back ground.
• Sponsor’s colour passport copy with visa page.
• Marriage Certificate attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE. For attestation requirements, please call: +97150-538 3545
• Birth Certificate (for child) attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.
• Tenancy Contract, Electricity Bill and EJARI. If you live out of Dubai, Municipality attested Tenancy Contract and Electricity Bill are required.
• Labour Contract (Dh3000 + Accommodation or Dh4000). No need attestation.
• Salary Certificate (for Free zone/ Govt. Staff)
• Visa Fee Dh360 (typing charge extra) should be paid at Typing Centre.
• Last three months bank statement. Online print will not be accepted.
• Dh220 should be paid at Immigration for file opening charge
• Confirmation letter in Arabic for daughter older than 18, stating that she is still not married. Parent (sponsor) has to be signed on the letter.
• Medical Test and Visa stamping should be completed within 60 days from the date of Entry/Status Change.
Weak professions include: Follow up clerk, Archives Clerk, Insurance Clerk, Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Executive etc.
ENTRY: Visa holder should enter UAE within 60 days from the date of issue and should complete Emirates ID, Medical and Visa Stamping within 60 days from the date of entry/status change. If the the visa holder couldn’t enter UAE within 60 days from the date of visa issue, visa can be renewed against payment of Dh360+typing charge. This renewal is allowed two times.
• After get issued the visa, type Status Change form from Typing Centre and pay there Dh510 (typing fee extra). Sign the form and submit it at the Immigration along with original passport. It can be completed same time. Then type Emirates ID, Medical and Visa Stamping forms.
IF THE SPONSOR IS INVESTOR/PARTNER: the following additional documents are required:
If the sponsor is Mother: NOC in Arabic from husband to sponsor the child by mother. If the husband is out of UAE, NOC has to be attested by UAE Embassy abroad and Ministry of Foreign Affairs inside the UAE. read more
Click here for the procedures of visa stamping after entry.
To prepare your Family Visa application; call
Naif (Deira): 04-259 6260, 050 538 3545
Hor Al Anz: (Deira): 04-265 8373, 050-715 0562
Bur Dubai: 04-358 6215
Qusais: 04-239 1302
Immigration Help Line: 800 5111
SRI LANKAN, INDONESIAN, ETHIOPIAN residents should present Medical Certificate for their wife (children above 18) from their home country at the time of applying for family visa (applied for all emirates).
EMIGRATION CLEARANCE FROM INDIA: No need immigration clearance for wife when she comes on Residence Visa under husband’s sponsorship.
BANGLADESH: There is restriction on Family/Employment/Visit/Tourist visa for Bangladeshi nationals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Q: I joined my company five months ago, but still I didn’t receive my Labour Contract. I want to apply for family visa. How can I get my Labour Contract?
Q: Do I need to endorse spouse’s name in my passport to apply for family visa?
Q: How long the family visa process takes at Immigration?
Q: I want to apply residence visa for my wife and two children. I have got a studio flat in my name. Is it acceptable for family visa?
Q: I want to apply residence visa for my child. But Tenancy Contract is issued in the name of my wife. Is it acceptable for family visa?
Q: My visa is from Dubai. I work and stay in Abu Dhabi. Can I apply for family visa at Abu Dhabi Immigration?
Q: I am an Investor/partner and I heard that I have to deposit Dh3020 at Immigration for each of my dependent’s residence visa. Can I refund Dh10000 / 20000 which I deposited for my investor visa?
GDRFA (Immigration) Branch Locations, Dubai
Dubai International Airport (Terminal 3)
Dubai Airport Free Zone
Al Karama Municipality Center
Al Manara Centre, Municipality Building
Um Suqeim Municipality Center
DNATA Emirates Building
Hatta Passport Center
Bin Souqat Centre
Medical Fitness Centre
Municipality Service Centre
Jebel Ali Passport Center
Deira Municipality Clinic
Medical Fitness Centre
Medical Fitness Centre
Al Khail Mall
DEWA – Wafi Mall
Al Lusaily Medical Centre
Be a part of FBS, like other successful track record proven companies by getting a free, no-obligation quote online on forming a business in the UAE.
Our mission is to provide reliable and expert assistance to companies/Individuals establishing branches/new companies in UAE, business development services, helping the companies to grow in UAE, research services (Projects, Companies, Market Study) and general PR & administration services . With more than 15 years of combined experience in UAE, FBS excels in service and up-to-date solutions for companies and employee services.
Call +9714 26 36 378 – +97155 27 83 441 or Email us email@example.com